Purchase Products & Pop Culture Gear
OSFMag's Hours of Operation: 24/7/365 | Fax legal business and docs: 1-877-388-0384
- Quick Trip To and Through the OSFMag Media Brand’s Fam:
- What Do We Do At OSFMag Media Brand’s Headquarters Site
- The Secret Life Behind Bloggers and Blogging: The Brutal Truth of Maintenance and Blog-Branding No One Will Admit To You + Why You Need To Be Shrewd, Meticulous, Strategic & Intentional About Your Blog As A Business
- What Is OSFMag to the Blogger, Digital Brand or Business (and You)?
- Social Media, Social Media Marketing Tips (+ Which Ones To Ditch) For Your Digital Brand or Business
- All About The Digital Sites Of The OSFMag Brand – And Which One(s) Yours Fit In
- Why and How to be Strategic and Intuitive When Choosing the Best Social Media Platforms for Your Brand or Business
- What OSFMag Can Do For You and Your Brand(s), or Business Products or Services
- Even in the Compartmentalization of Business, OSFMag Subscribes to the Feng Shui Way
- White House communications director says President still doesn't accept US intelligence conclusion on Russia
Newly minted White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci said on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday that President Donald Trump still does not accept the intelligence community's conclusion that Russia attempted to influence the 2016 election.
- In 2016 op-ed aimed at Trump, WH communications director wrote 'America deserves better'
Anthony Scaramucci, the new White House communications director, wrote a scathing column in early 2016 aimed at then-GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, warning that the abandonment of "common decency out of primeval fear" echoed some of the worst examples of US history.
- Full 'State of the Union' interview with Anthony Scaramucci
New White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci talks to CNN's Jake Tapper about the Trump presidency and the Russia investigation.
- 8 found dead in sweltering trailer in suspected human trafficking case
Eight people were found dead in the back of a tractor-trailer parked at a Walmart lot in San Antonio, authorities said early Sunday.
- Are German car companies running a cartel?
Antitrust officials confirmed Saturday that they are investigating claims that the country's major carmakers may have been operating a cartel since the 1990s, colluding on everything from vehicle development and engines, to suppliers and diesel emissions systems.
- Opinion: Singer's death may help male sex abuse victims speak up
Many fans are shocked and heartbroken over the loss this week of Chester Bennington, the fierce lead singer for the rock band Linkin Park. Police say they are treating his death as a possible suicide, which would make the pain even harder to bear.
- 90 hospitalized during Chance the Rapper concert
More than 90 people were hospitalized in Connecticut during a concert headlined by musician Chance the Rapper, authorities said.
- Paralyzed ex-Olympian walks wife down aisle
- 'Wonder Woman' sequel is a go
- Colorado dad arrested in connection with son's 2012 death
The father of a missing Colorado 13-year-old was arrested Saturday in connection with the boy's 2012 death, the La Plata County Sheriff's Office said.
- Berlin revelers mark legalization of same-sex marriage
Thousands of marchers flooded the streets of Berlin for the annual Christopher Street Day parade on Saturday in support of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights.
- Owner bags $1.8M with moon pouch sale
The savvy owner of Neil Armstrong's moon dust bag has made a profit of $1.8 million on the canvas pouch.
- Kellyanne Conway: White House staff is tough, but humble
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, in an interview with CNN's Brian Stelter, contends that media coverage of the Trump administration is one-sided.
- These numbers should make Democrats uneasy
There's plenty of good news for Democrats and bad news for Donald Trump in an avalanche of new polling released this week.
- Cillizza: Jeff Sessions had a totally terrible week
Everyone knew President Donald Trump wasn't happy with Attorney General Jeff Sessions' decision to recuse himself from the FBI investigation into Russia's meddling into the 2016 election. No one -- until this week -- knew just how unhappy he was.
- Congress defies Trump over Russia sanctions
The House and Senate have struck a deal that could send a new bill to President Donald Trump's desk before the end of the month that would slap Russia with new sanctions and give Congress new veto power over easing sanctions against Moscow.
- Can Trump stop Mueller?
Robert Mueller's appointment as special counsel to lead the Russia probe in May caught President Donald Trump by surprise.
- Starbucks customer takes on armed robber
A Starbucks customer in California tried to stop an armed robbery with a metal chair. The suspect was found bleeding nearby and was arrested.
- Teens could face charges after drowning
A Florida police chief said he will recommend criminal charges be filed against five teenagers who taunted a drowning man while recording his death from afar.
- Navy commissions new $13B aircraft carrier
Perched 50 feet above the USS Gerald Ford's massive flight deck, Petty Officer 1st Class Jose Triana has a clear view of the horizon from his padded captain's chair in the pilot house of the world's most advanced aircraft carrier.
- Here's a list NFL fans will love to argue about
- 'Stranger Things' Season 2 trailer is full of thrills
The gang on "Stranger Things" may have rescued their friend from the Upside Down in Season 1. But the lives of the people of Hawkins, Indiana, are anything but right-side up when the new season begins.
- British Open: Grace cards lowest major round ever
- Phelps wanted to swim cage-less with shark
- NASA's famed Apollo Mission Control Center needs your help
The historic Apollo Mission Control Center at the Johnson Space Center in Houston -- where NASA helped put a man on the moon 50 years ago -- is in desperate need of repair after years of wear-and-tear, a nonprofit group said.
- Mice caught on tape in Dallas Chipotle
After customers posted this video showing mice inside a Dallas Chipotle, the chain's stock plunged 3%.
- William and Harry regret their last words with Princess Diana
Prince William and Prince Harry have spoken of their regret at the brevity of their final phone call with their mother, Princess Diana, just hours before her 1997 death in a car crash in Paris.
- Prince George beaming in his new birthday photo
You have to admit: Prince George is one cute 4-year-old.
- Holding the Queen's elbow: A royal blunder
The Governor General of Canada broke with protocol when he held Queen Elizabeth II's arm during a visit to Canada House in London.
- Prince George not in a good mood getting off the plane
Britain's Prince William and his royal family are touring Poland and Germany, but Prince George was reluctant to get off of the plane in Warsaw.
- Life of Princess Diana- 20 years after her death
- How Amsterdam cleaned up its sleazy center
It was raw and in-your-face, sleazy yet seductive, but Amsterdam's famous Red Light District has been cleaned up and a new character is emerging.
- The airline industry's huge waste problem
Every day, Emirates' airline catering facility prepares 180,000 meals to service its more than 400 daily flights around the globe. The Emirates facility is one of the world's biggest airline food factories, but there are similar operations across the world.
- The week in 23 photos
Take a look at 23 photos of the week from July 14 through July 20.
- Spicer on 'SNL': A lot of it was over the line
Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer discusses Melissa McCarthy's imitation of him on "Saturday Night Live."
- Why you should see 'Dunkirk' in 70mm
- Sign up for our newsletter!
- How to invest in stocks
- Making money and doing good
- Steve Jobs' life is now an opera
"The (R)evolution of Steve Jobs" is set to open on Saturday night at the Santa Fe Opera, home to the largest summer-opera festival in U.S.
- Trump just gave Russia a 'beautiful' gift
- Linkin Park death shows dark side of creativity
- Eric Holder: This is how you fix a broken Congress
- What Brazil could teach US about Zika
- Where did the antimatter go?
- Why cancer is not a war, fight, or battle
- Brilliant tip to pay off your home at a furious pace
- Getting ready to sell? Find out what your home is worth now
- 3 cards charging 0% interest until 2019
- Sean Spicer's very short term, ranked
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer announced his resignation after 182 days on the job, marking the end of a tumultuous and combative run -- as well as one of the shortest tenures in the position's history.
Provided by our friends at GovNews, Get Your STATE to STATE (U.S) / LOCAL News! OSFMag.com Makes It Easy For You To Know What’s Going On In Your Own Neck Of The Woods At Local, State and Federal Levels!
District of Columbia
What's Going On Worlds Above UsEnhanced Color Panorama Above 'Perseverance Valley' on Mars
Toward the right side of this enhanced-color scene is a broad notch in the crest of the western rim of Endeavour Crater on Mars. Wheel tracks in that area were left by NASA's Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity as it observed "Perseverance Valley" from above in the spring of 2017.